Thursday, February 13, 2014

1 Peter 4:7-8 “The end of all things is near; therefore be serious and discipline yourselves for the sake of your prayers.  Above all, maintain constant love for one another, for love covers a multitude of sins.”

The message throughout the Bible, the message God sends to us in so many ways, never changes.  It is the message of Love.
When I pray, Love is there.  Times when I have been angry or hurt, prayer has healed and restored beyond my imagination.  Situations I thought were beyond hope were made whole through prayer.  God’s love is manifested through prayer.
Is there someone or something you are finding difficult?  I encourage you to take those things and those people to God in prayer.  As you lift those struggles in prayer each day, the Love of God transforms things.
There have been times I prayed for God to change someone else; I prayed fervently for that.  When I finally came to Him asking Him to change my view to match His, the results were astounding.  Prayer brings our hearts closer to God and closer to his will, it changes our view.
When we can see our world through His eyes of love, there is much beauty.  When we love one another it is easy to pray for one another.  When we pray for one another it is easier to love one another.  Let us into this day in prayer and love.

Lord,
Pour your Divine Love into every crevasse of my soul and being. Bring to my heart the struggles that need to be lifted in prayer and love.  Open my eyes to see the healing you grant through love and prayer.  Above all, help me show my love for you and your love in me in all I do and say.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment