Wednesday, April 23, 2014


God has done great things.
Paul writes that he is the very least of the saints, but God uses Paul in huge ways.  Paul, who was a zealot for Jewish law, now preaches the gospel for the Jewish people and Gentiles alike.  He changed people’s lives just as his life had been changed by God.  His words still changes people’s lives today.
God does great things with his power.
I have walked a crooked path on my life journey.  I took the long road to get where I am.  It is by God’s grace that I have received the truth, the gospel, in the depths of my soul, and that it leads me in service today.  When I read Paul’s words that he is the least of the saints I wonder: Do we all feel this way?  Only God and I know my heart but my heart echoes Paul’s words; I am the least of the saints.
God’s grace is powerful.
It is through grace that I write today.  I am compelled to share this love, grace, and mercy with all the people who will listen.  I encourage you to share it with others too.  Let’s be servants to the gospel together!  To God be the glory!

Lord,

Guide me in your truth.  Help me live in your gospel and be a faithful servant to you and your kingdom.  Thank you for your grace and mercy.  Thank you for your Word and your Spirit who guide me.  Let it all be for you Lord.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment