Tuesday, April 30, 2013


Jeremiah 29:11 “For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and no for harm, to give you a future with hope.”

There is a phrase from a song running through my head “do you know where you’re going to? Do you like with life is showing you...”  I would be surprised if a week goes by where someone doesn't ask me if I plan to home school forever or when I will put my kids into regular school.  I get occasional nudges and encouragement from people to remind me that maybe I ought to be working on my book in a more regular fashion, preparing it for publishing.  I have all kinds of encouragement coming at me to change what I eat and drink to become healthier and more natural in my nutrition.  Sometimes I feel my head spinning with all the input I receive and I do not know where to begin.  This passage reminds me that I do not need to know.  God has a plan for each of us, for our person, our neighborhood and our country.  The next verses tell us when we call to Him pray to Him, He will hear us.  He reminds us to seek Him with all our hearts and we will find Him.  Take a deep breath and release whatever lies heavily upon you to the Lord.  He has a plan.

Lord,
Thank you so much for this relief.  I know in my mind that you have a plan and it is good to receive this reminder to my heart.  Guide me in prayer and action.  When I look into my heart, let me find you there gently reminding me that your plan is unfolding and I can trust in you always.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment