Saturday, February 16, 2013


Galatians 6:9-10 “So let us not grow weary in doing what is right, for we will reap at harvest time, if we do not give up.  So then, whenever we have an opportunity, let us work for the good of all, and especially for those of the family of faith.”

Do you ever feel like you are missing something?  We all get up each morning, get ready for the day and go do whatever our job is.  A lot of us went through school to learn so we could do our jobs, so we have spent years walking a certain path and yet, some of us go through a change and realize we are missing something.  When I was a teenager, I knew I wanted to be an elementary school teacher.  I studied psychology because I wanted to be a child psychologist.  Life intervened and I worked in banking for almost 2 decades before I had the opportunity to stay home and be a mom.  As I look back at the last few years, being a mom and raising my kids with the guidance of the Lord is my calling.  Teaching is my calling.  Whatever we do, however we serve; can you feel the strength of the Lord building you up?  When we are doing right, he will continue to fill us with what we need to serve well so don’t give up, let us work together for the good of all!

Lord,
The sun rises every morning and you call us to do the same.  Give us what we need to serve and praise you today.  Guide our steps so we do what is right in your eyes and help us see how we are working toward the harvest in your good time.  All glory and honor are yours forever and ever.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment