Tuesday, August 28, 2012


2 Peter 3:18 “But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity.  Amen.”

I am on a quest.  Over the last few years I have been touched by the Divine and I want to know more.  In my quest I have sought to learn prayer and healing.  I have studied the words given to us by Divine inspiration.  I seek to share the grace I have received with others.  There are days that I get frustrated with myself because I have not got it right yet.  In grace, God provides people to remind me that my perfection is not the goal.  The journey of this life seems long but in the eyes of eternity, it is a blink.  While I am on this journey of life on earth I will continue to seek growth of spirit.  I will continue to seek grace and knowledge in our Divine Lord.  As I seek I pray that I will only find truth.  I trust the Spirit who guides me today to continue to guide my journey in grace and in truth.  Scripture says seek and you will find, knock and the door shall be opened unto you.  There are many skeptics and many deceivers but the Spirit of the Lord is with us and if we seek His truth, if we seek His grace we can be secure in the knowledge that he will not lead us astray.  He desires for all of us to grow so when he comes it will not be a big change for us, we will already know him well.

You are my Lord.  Please guide me in truth and grace.  Help me to pray and seek in clarity.  As I grow in grace and knowledge remind me that it is because of you, your call to me that I am on this quest at all.   May all glory and honor be yours forever and ever.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment