Thursday, June 5, 2014



This morning I reach another bench mark in my fledgling career as a writer.  I have my first book signing party.   How is this possible?
I still shake my head in disbelief that there is a book out there with my name on it.  I get words of congratulations and praise but I do not know what to do with them.  I did write the words but I do not take credit.  It only happened through the strength and guidance of the Holy Spirit.
I began writing to encourage my family and close friends and make daily readings of the Word of God easier.  Getting into the Bible daily had changed my life and I wanted to share that incredible blessing with those I love.  As I practice my signature and what I will write in each book I sign I thank God for all he has done.
I pray the words I send out via email and on my blog encourage others.  I pray the Word of God keeps all of our hearts abiding in the living God, today and all days.

Lord,

I am humbled in your presence this morning.  Once again I am reminded that I am weak but you are strong.  Thank you for blessing me with writing and thank you for blessing others with my humble words.  I pray your Spirit remain in us and we in you as we encourage one another.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment