Sunday, September 2, 2012


Psalm 77:12-13 “I will meditate on all your work, and muse on your mighty deeds.  Your way, O God is holy.  What god is so great as our God?”

As I ponder the world around me, the earth and all His creation, I am in awe.  The universe is so vast, filled with stars and planets, moons and space.  This planet is placed just so far away from the sun, not too close and not too far or plants and life would not survive.  There is an atmosphere placed around the earth keeping the earth and all who live on it protected from harmful elements in the universe.  Trees and plants produce oxygen that animals need to survive.  We produce carbon monoxide which the plants need to survive.  God brought his people out of bondage and sent messengers to guide his people.  He sent Jesus to teach us about His love and broke the barrier between the Divine and humans through the sacrifice and resurrection of our Savior.  The Spirit lives in us and guides us.  I see all these things; all these mighty deeds and raise my voice in praise and thanksgiving.  How can anyone doubt the Creator?  How can anyone think all this vast orchestration is random?  I cannot imagine it!  The works of my God are mighty indeed.  Not only did He create all we can see and cannot see, he bends to touch each heart of his beloved children.  There is no god as great as our God, not one.

Lord,
You are the Almighty Creator, you are Abba, Father.  There many names for you but above all you are the Ruler of my heart.  I revel in your creation and your love today.  Open our eyes to see the care you have for every living thing on this small planet in your vast creation.  Then we will bow and worship your holy name.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment