Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Psalm 66:16 “Come and hear, all you who fear God, and I will tell what he has done for me.”

I am not a big talker.  I am, by nature, an introvert and not very comfortable when I am out of my little bubble of well-known friends.
If you were to observe me in a gathering outside of my home you would see me sitting with a few close friends enjoying their company.  Even at family gatherings I do not strive or wish to be the center of attention.
I know there are people who share their testimony; I have not searched it on the internet but I would not be surprised if there are numerous recorded testimonies I could watch if I wanted to.  I cringe at the thought of standing up in front of a group of people sharing my story...
How do I tell others what God has done for me then?  Actions speak louder than words so I can share my testimony by how I live my life.  You learn some of my story in my devotions, in my schedule, in my demeanor.  If you come, get to know me and sit with me a while, you will hear what God has done for me.  I may not preach it from a hilltop but I cannot help sharing what God has done for me.  Come and hear...come and tell, let us glorify God together.

Lord,
You stretch me from my comfort zone often and for that I thank you.  I do not want to stay cooped up in my little quiet world when I think of all you have done for me.  Give me the courage to speak and the courage to move in testimony for all you have done for me.  Help me share what you have done for all of us so any who have not heard will hear and believe.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment