Sunday, November 11, 2012


Romans 8:28 “We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose.”

Change is inevitable in this world.  The changing of the seasons, a change in leadership to our country and change in our personal lives.  I have watched a drama unfold on Facebook over the last few days that has me praying more than usual.  A lady I have recently befriended through homeschooling channels just found out she has an aggressive breast cancer to battle.  I know many people who have had similar battles and I have always hoped and prayed for their healing.  We have all seen people battle disease and win and we have all seen people battle cancer and lose.  I wonder if, in the end, they felt they lost.  This life on earth is a blink of an eye in the vision of eternity.  We make grand plans for ourselves and our families and they do not always come to pass do to circumstances beyond our control.  In the half of a blink that I have lived so far I have seen true evidence of this verse unfold.  Out of darkness comes light, out of pain coming healing and out of struggle comes growth.  Whatever your path is, keep your eyes focusing on God and good will prevail, I know it, He promises it.

Lord,
You are the master planner.  Help me trust in you with everything that I am.  Take my life and use it according to your purpose so that I may be a part of the greater good in this world and the next.  I give it all for your glory.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment