Monday, November 19, 2012


Psalm 25:5 “Lead me in your truth, and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all day long.”

What is truth?  A saying comes to mind when I ask this question; perception is reality.  Is truth a matter of fact or belief?  People like to believe they know the truth and most seek to find the truth.  There is a problem with this if we seek with our eyes and hands, only using our human minds.  We are so easily deceived that what we want to believe can easily seem to be truth to us.  If we search for truth with our hearts and souls we are more likely to find the voice of God.  If we seek His truth, the truth of the One, the Creator and Ruler of the Universe, we will find real truth.  He will teach us because He created and loves us.  He is our salvation; He will not turn from us when we seek Him.  As I sat in my quiet time this morning giving thanks for all the blessings in my life and lifting prayers for blessings to be sent to others I know and love I felt the love of God deep in my soul.  His word is His truth.  Seek Him, follow Him and live for Him as He lived and died for you.  Love as He loves.  In this, we will see his truth unfold before our very eyes.

Lord,
We lift our hearts in praise and thanksgiving this morning.  Even when we do not see the abundance you have given us it is still true, we live in abundance.  As we seek your guidance, lead us in the path of your truth; Love, divine love.  Give us generous hearts to share your love and blessings with all those around us so we can all praise your holy name.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment