Wednesday, May 14, 2014


If I do nothing else with my life on this earth, I pray that I draw someone to salvation.
We all come into contact with people that are kind and generous, friendly and helpful.  We do not know their hearts or their beliefs because we do not know them.  Then there are those we know well and care for.  All of them come into our lives with different history and paths and none of us walk the same journey; we are individuals with unique souls. How do we find salvation?  How do we find God?
Why do some quit searching and longing, why do they stop listening to the cry of their souls?
I pray each morning for many people, Christian and non-Christian alike.  I know I have salvation but I also know I am not immune to the deceit and lies of this world.  How much more susceptible are those who do not have the Holy Spirit as a guide?
The time is drawing near and the crying souls are heavy on my heart.  Kyrie Eleison.

Lord,
Only you know the timing of your glorious return.  I am thankful that I will be with you when that time comes.  I am heartbroken for those who have not heard and do not yet believe. Lord, have mercy. Help those of us who blaze with your Spirit draw others into the warmth of your love.  Help those of us with only embers draw closer so we, too, can blaze.  I ask this through Jesus, my Redeemer.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment