Friday, May 30, 2014


I cannot remember this verse without songs running through my head.
There are so many recordings with this verse in it, just search the internet if you doubt it.  There are days that it can be hard to find anything to rejoice in, I know.  As I read the passage containing this verse it gave me more reason to rejoice than I woke up with.
It says he answered me and has become my salvation.  Then it goes on to remind me that my foundation is built on the chief cornerstone, the one the builders rejected.  This is a marvel, indeed and it is the Lord’s doing.
If you are having a hard time seeing the light in the midst of the fog or if you are in a moment of joy where you can dance I encourage you to speak this passage, sing this passage, and soak in this passage.
He is our salvation.  He gave us the chief cornerstone in which we can build a foundation that will never fail.  His doings are marvelous and we can rejoice in this day that the Lord has made.

Lord,
Thank you for this day.  Thank you for nature that moves in rhythm to your music.  Thank you for Christ and the gift of salvation he made real to me.  Thank you that I am able to lift my heart and voice in rejoicing song to you this day.  Let my song lift the hearts of others in glory to you.  Amen.  


No comments:

Post a Comment