Friday, February 6, 2015

Yet, O Lord, you are our Father; we are the clay, and you are our potter; we are all the work of your hand."

I am nothing without God.
I am a speck of dust; a withering leaf blowing in the wind and then gone.
As I sat in mediation I acknowledged to God that all I
accomplish, anything I say or do that is right, belongs to him.  It is his protection and guidance that allow me to honor him instead of disgracing him.  Without his Spirit, I would be lost beyond recognition.
I am a vessel to be filled and used for his kingdom.  He lovingly created me knowing each and every part of me.  I am his
creation, his child, and because of this I seek to please him.  I can step forward in hope because I know that he is faithful; he is my strength and my shield.
I take hold of the hand of God and he pulls me to my feet.  I lift my hands and heart in praise and adoration of the Almighty, my Rock and my Redeemer.
He created each of us in love and he gives us what we need to serve him.  Call on his name and step into your day with the comfort of his Spirit leading the way.

Lord,

Pour your grace into every crevice of my soul.  As it seeps in and brings healing and restoration, strengthen my spirit with yours.  Thank you for your continued guidance and love through every moment.  Thank you for protecting me from so many unknown attacks.  I lift your name on high and praise you on this glorious new day.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment