Monday, July 27, 2015

Colossians 3:14-15 "Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in the one body. And be thankful."


A visualization for today's scripture:
As a child of God, I raise my arms over my head to receive the clothing of love from my Father.  He wraps it around me, binding it onto and within me so love cannot be separated from me.

I realize as I stand this way that I am now shaped like a chalice, a cup waiting to be filling with the peace of Christ so that it may rule in the very heart of my being.  I am a vessel built to contain what God puts in me.  His love and peace are to rule each moment, each day, through eternity, and I am a part of that!
Now as I am clothed and filled by God, I continue to lift my hands in thanksgiving and praise to the one true King, the Almighty, my heavenly Father.  Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment